Looking for a New Job? juniorhuman.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Stark Truss Company, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for A/P Associate
Company Name : Stark Truss Company, Inc.
Company Location : Canton, OH 44710
Job Position : A/P Associate
Job Category : Jobs in Ohio
Job Description :
Stark Truss was founded in 1963 and is a leading manufacturer and supplier of wood components for the construction industry. With over 50 years of experience supplying large multi-family and commercial developments, single family track and custom homes, agricultural buildings. Our construction product line includes roof and floor trusses, wall panels, laminated veneer lumber (LVL), I-joists, light-gauge steel trusses, glulam posts, pre-built stairs, Stark Lam beams and connector hardware.
The A/P Associate will provide accounting support to major financial accounting areas, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Management, General Ledger Accounting, Account Reconciliation, Sales Tax processing, and Cash Management.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Paid Time Off, 401k with company match and many more!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specific duties include:
· Provide timely and accurate processing of Accounts Payable transactions
· Responsible for the Credit Card Statement Accounting and Balancing
· Responsible for Rebate Accounting
· Assist in the Credit Management Functions
· Cross Train in the areas of Accounts Receivables, Stark Truss Trucking Accounting, and Cash Management processes
· Development of various areas of accounting including Property Accounting, Sales Tax Accounting, and Cost Accounting
· Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, scanners, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents
· Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Must have aptitude to become a power user of our Business Systems
· Must have solid knowledge of accounting concepts
· Must be able to multi-task and be involved in cross-functional assignments
· Must have strong communication skills related to the Accounting Functions and the Office Management members of the Operational Plants which include, but are not limited to, critical thinking, mathematical reasoning, problem sensitivity, information ordering, and oral/written comprehension.
WORK STYLE REQUIREMENTS:
Must display Integrity, Honesty, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Dependability, Independence, Cooperation, Analytical Thinking, Initiative, Adaptability/Flexibility, Self Control, and Persistence
· Associates Degree or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures
· Contact with all levels of personnel within the company and with clients and vendors
The aim of this statement is to describe the general duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of persons classified within this position. It should not be interpreted as a complete list of all duties performed by individuals with this position/title. Further, it should not be interpreted as a complete list of duties performed by individuals of this position/title on a daily basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Canton, OH 44710: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as juniorhuman.in