Looking for a New Job? juniorhuman.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Home Instead & they are Hiring Candidates for Recruiter Entry Level
Company Name : Home Instead
Company Location : Milford, OH 45150
Job Position : Recruiter Entry Level
Job Category : Jobs in Ohio
Job Description :
Home Instead® Recruitment Coordinator
Seeking a dynamic, high-energy, upbeat individual who enjoys working with people and building relationships within our communities! We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team who will be responsible for creating new and enticing advertisements and implementing creative recruitment strategies. Seeking an individual who is driven to succeed, speaks optimistically of self and others, and has an open mind to new ideas.
This person is responsible for hiring Care Professionals, including managing online advertisements and marketing, social media campaigns, job fairs, hiring events, and more! This person is responsible for the hiring process, including phone calls, interviews, background checks, and scheduling and conducting new hire orientation.
This person will report to the HR Manager and General Manager.
This job will support our two office locations: Milford, OH and Montgomery, OH. Occasional travel between the offices will be required.
· Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community. Marketing in the community is very important.
· Manage recruitment advertisements and post positions as necessary.
· Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
· Following the Home Instead Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all Care Pros.
· Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
· Schedule and conduct Care Pro orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
· High school graduation or the equivalent minimum.
· One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered. A background in marketing, sales, advertising, or customer service are preferred.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean criminal record.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
· Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
· Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
· Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
· Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
· Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, Care Pros and the community
· Must present a professional appearance and demeanor with a positive and optimistic attitude
· Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
· Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
· Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
· Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
Paid Time Off
401K Retirement Plan
Dental and Vision Insurance
AFLAC Short-Term Disability and Accident Indemnity Insurance
Consistent Schedule Monday through Friday
Engage in meaningful relationships with Colleagues, Clients, and Care Pros
Current and Valid Driver’s License
Clean Criminal Record
Current Auto Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:Masks are mandatory in client homes.
Do you have current auto insurance?
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as juniorhuman.in