Looking for a New Job? juniorhuman.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in ProMedica & they are Hiring Candidates for RN Coordinator – Home Care – Contingent – Days
Company Name : ProMedica
Company Location : Sylvania, OH 43560
Job Position : RN Coordinator – Home Care – Contingent – Days
Job Category : Jobs in Ohio
Job Description :
The Registered Nurse provides nursing care to individuals and groups which require specialized knowledge, judgment, and skill derived from the principles of biological, physical, behavioral, social, spiritual/cultural, and nursing sciences. The Registered Nurse functions within the full scope of nursing practice as noted by the Board of Nursing of their designated state for which they are practicing in addition to compliance with any of the hospitals accrediting bodies.
Full-Time Level: Mid Travel: No
Who is the ideal Promedica employee? We’re looking for people to join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
Responsible 10 Compassionate 9 Communicator 9 Adaptable 9 Multi-tasker 8 Additional success profiles:
Detail oriented, Flexible, Helpful, Patient, Responsible, Sincere, Understanding
Benefits Professional Growth
Retirement & Savings Plan
Innovative Training Programs
Tuition AssistanceCareer Stability
Comprehensive Health Coverage
Responsible for coordination of patient care and services in the areas of audit and compliance; visit authorization, complex case management and customer service. Completes medication review of all patients with therapy only services. Supports field operations by assisting clinicians with communication and relay of information between disciplines, physicians and vendors to obtain necessary orders and supplies for patient care. Demonstrates knowledge of the State Nurse Practice Act, agency policies and procedures, Medicare Conditions of Participation, and professional home care standards. Reviews clinical record and documentation within the context of care coordination.
1. Completes review of comprehensive assessment and discusses concerns with care team.
2. Incorporates disease management strategies to improve patient outcomes. Utilizes the nursing process as a framework for the delivery of care. Demonstrates ability to systematically assess situation and triage appropriately.
3. Provides initial and ongoing reports to insurance companies and managed care vendors to obtain visit authorization. Obtains orders from the physician for care extensions or prn visits. Monitors visit utilization for assigned caseload and identifies areas of concern and completes appropriate follow-up with the team.
4. Supports field operations by assisting clinicians with communication and relay of information between disciplines, physicians and vendors to obtain necessary orders and supplies for patient care.
5. Participates in unit meetings, taskforce activities, and quality improvement activities. Pursues educational opportunities to enhance competencies, knowledge base and skills.
6. Participates in on-call/weekend/holiday responsibility as requested.
7. Performs other duties
Education: Associates degree.
Skills: BLS, Working knowledge of Microsoft office products
Years of Experience: 1 year recent acute care clinical
License: Licensed RN in state of Ohio and Michigan
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Skills: Previous experience with a computer documentation system
Years of Experience: 1 year home care or case management
Must have excellent organizational and problem solving skills. Must be a team player, flexible and able to handle multiple tasks at one. Strong customer and effective interpersonal skills required.
The above list of accountabilities is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the incumbent; it should not be considered exhaustive.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact [email protected]
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as juniorhuman.in